TODO list?

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Jan 26 11:56:36 PST 2001

Yo,

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 11:26:53AM -0800, L Vogtmann wrote:
> Most definitely, I am documenting my progress vigorously, so it should be
> quite easy to make a sort of "Mega-Hint" on creating the boot media.  After
> getting the system down to a science I was also thinking of making an
> interactive script to build the boot system.  (i.e. "This script builds the
> necessary boot media to install ALFS from an already installed Linux system.
> You will need the following packages available...  If you want to make a
> bootable CD you will need SYSLINUX, cdrecord...  .... Insert a blank floppy
> now... Insert a blank CD-R now.... yada yada.)

I was thinking bigger picture as part of the ALFS docs, but whatever, no
big deal at this point ;)

> Makes pretty good sense actually.

good... i always wonder if i make sense when i talk about this, no one
seems to ever respond....

> First name is Lyle (yech, I don't like it, tis why I always go by vmann).
> We've talked on #LFS a few times before, I tend to float in and out, spending
> a couple of days hanging out there, and then a few days gone.  I'll be around
> though.  See ya then!

vmann it is then, great, i should be around, like always...except for
later today, going out to dinner and stuff.

-

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org