Hey everyone

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 9 16:55:10 PST 2001

> Hello all you ALFSers... I wanna do _SOMETHING_ for alfs, but i'm not exactly
> sure what. If you have any ideas i'll be glad to hear em...

One thing we need right now are people to test the alfs backend that we
have been working on. You can checkout the code from CVS and test it
out. Make sure you read some notes about it on the alfs-backend list
(you know where to find the mailinglist archives right)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org