Hey everyone

Bryan Dumm bdumm at bobby.bcpub.com
Tue Jan 9 12:35:46 PST 2001

> On Tuesday 09 January 2001  5:55 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > One thing we need right now are people to test the alfs backend that we
> > have been working on. You can checkout the code from CVS and test it
> > out. Make sure you read some notes about it on the alfs-backend list
> > (you know where to find the mailinglist archives right)
>
> What exactly do you need to install? or is that on the backend list? I know
> you need some perl mods and shit...

Yea thats not completely explained, but you need to install

expat - c xml program...
XML::Parser - perl module
XML::Twig - perl module
File::Copy - perl module

You can find most of the info besides File::Copy at

http://www.xmltwig.cx/  - look for the install instructions as
you need expat, XML::Parser for XML::Twig to work....

and File::Copy you can find @ cpan.org...

Bryan

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org