backend testers

enacht at minick.ch enacht at minick.ch
Sun Jan 7 07:24:29 PST 2001

yo alfs backenders!

I've subscribed to this mailinglist from the beginning, always wanted to
contribute, never had time... so I stayed quiet.. :)

now there's an opportunity for me to contribute something, wooo =))

I'll grab everything from cvs and then start testing the profile.. write a
document on another console with what I've done and what the backend did,
and hoping that the backend won't remove the file once i've done a :wq in
vi =)

I'll keep you updated

cheers

Emanuel Nacht