ALFS website up

Mark Stone mstone at valinux.com
Sat Jan 6 13:31:54 PST 2001

Gerard,

You rock! It's great to see this up; I think it will be a big help in
getting more momentum behind the project.

Mark

 Mark Stone                                            O | S | D | N
 mark at osdn.com                       Open Source Development Network
 (510)687-6745                        Director of Developer Services