2.4.4 profile

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Wed Jan 31 16:18:55 PST 2001

I just hope Jesse didn't start doing this. :)

I was very impatient to have it (got a new machine, wanted to ALFS-it ;)
so it's done now.

It compiled just fine, which doesn't mean it's not full of bugs/typos.
Try it for a while, fix it, and we should commit it to CVS.

When 3.0 comes out, I would suggest keeping this older version in CVS.
If you agree, we should probably rename it, or something like that ?

BTW, can I trade it for X/KDE profile ? ;) Does this thing even exist ?
I thought somebody mentioned it.

Thanks,

Neven

PS: Just one OT question: "/usr/local/tmp". Should this exist ?
If yes, what about permissions ?