Suggestion: <!ENTITY fstype "ext2"> in the profile (chap4)

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sat Jan 20 06:23:19 PST 2001

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 10:56:47PM +0100, Fabio Fracassi wrote:
> I just looked over the backend, and I'd like to suggest a
> slight enhancement to the profile.
> I would like to add a
>
> <!ENTITY fstype "ext2">
>
> and change the mount tag to
> <mount device="&partition;" type="&fstype">&LFS;</mount>
>
> That makes it easier to support other FS's lateron.

Yes, it's a good idea.

Of course, if we are going to use that user profile, we should remove all
those entities (or leave them as a default) and put them (their possible
values) in it.

Maybe it's time for someone to start creating that profile, well at least
some sketch/draft/example/whatever, doesn't have to be perfect ... yet. :)

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org