Updated syntax.txt

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jan 23 06:06:07 PST 2001

Yo,

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 10:49:26PM -0500, atark at thepipeline.net wrote:
> I just checked in the latest syntax.txt.  Check it out and send bug
> reports here.  When I get a bunch I'll make another update.  I haven't
> updated the set/unsetenv sections as they are not implemented in  ALFS
> yet.

Very nice.

LFS 2.4.4 is going out the door sometime today, perhaps after the
release, i'll take the time to update profile.xml and bring her up to
date =)

PS, We really should move this into Docbook source, and as Gerard is
moving the LFS Book 3.0 over to Docbook/XML we should just skip the SGML
and go straigh to XML, i've only dealt a little with Docbook SGML, but
i'm willing to put the time in to start the process. *mumbles away*

-

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-docs-request at linuxfromscratch.org