german translation

Hendrik Volker Brunn hvb at gmx.net
Sun Jan 21 13:04:36 PST 2001

Finally I've managed to install a docbook building environment (some
people may still remember me trying back in November...).

As I volunteered to do a german translation, I know like to how we are
going to do this. I'd rather wait for a release and translate that,
instead of dealing with CVS. For further release I could simply diff
myself through the changes and retranslate any changes.

Ideas? Comments?

Hendrik

--
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.

## Linux 2.4.0 running on an i586 ##

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-docs-request at linuxfromscratch.org