handlers

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sat Jan 27 10:07:18 PST 2001

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 11:21:43AM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> Just wanted to comment, on the new handlers...
>
> Nice work. They seem to seperate everything nicely.
> I made a minor update to unpack, and the new style
> seems easier to work with cvs wise. Plus alfs will
> stay smaller.  :)

Woohoo, thanks. :)

BTW, have a look at system_command() in backend/alfs.
I somehow captured that system() output which will be needed so we could send
it to a frontend and log it (or should we left logging to frontend ?).

Maybe there is a better way of doing all that, especially getting the command
return value ("echo $?" for now) ?

Neven