cvs ci: handlers/ created

atark at thepipeline.net atark at thepipeline.net
Thu Jan 25 16:10:46 PST 2001

I can put a note in, but just one concern.  In some cases it is
implemented, in other cases it is the only scenerio implemented
(patch).  It should not take much to implement the rest.  I could
implement this in the code myself if you like, seems pretty straight
forward unless I am missing something.

--Andy

--
<atark at thepipeline.net>