cvs ci: handlers/ created

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Thu Jan 25 07:07:05 PST 2001

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 10:29:24PM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> bah....
>
> some instructions. I was expecting fireworks, all I got
> was some damn print statement. :)

You are free to remove that echo from the third line.
And don't forget to run it as root! :)

> > BTW, I'll add setenv/unsetenv latter today so we can start 2.4.4 ALFS-ing.

The syntax is the same as in "syntax.txt" currently in CVS.

Andy, maybe you could put a note somewhere at the beginning that "no tag value
scenario" is not implemented anywhere yet, in case somebody tries to use it ?

Neven