splitting handlers into files

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jan 23 06:17:40 PST 2001

Yo,

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 01:33:47PM +0100, Neven Has wrote:
> So if there are no more comments on this, I would like to create
> ALFS/backend/handlers and commit my changes if I may ? :)

Don't look at me, like i said, i'm not going to touch any of yours guys
code without your permission :)

> I'll leave chap* moving to somebody else.

As the syntas docs have been updated and LFS 2.4.4 should be out the
door today, i'll take the time and bring up all the chapters and
profile.xml's, etc up to date and keep them under $CVSROOT/ALFS/profiles

-