splitting handlers into files

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sat Jan 20 19:43:26 PST 2001

Yo,

On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 12:53:18PM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> Considering neven's suggestions ala webmin style, and
> considering that we could always have more than one
> "perl" "backend", I also think we should figure out some
> better naming/dir that was has been suggested so far.

Agreed.

> But since I have yet to hear of new backend, etc. I don't
> know why we are doing this now.... ????

It will have to be done sooner or later, i just want to remind everyone
that we should be thinking about it, i didn't mean for this to happen
ASAP, there is no rush...

> I only wanted to move the profile as I did not think they
> belonged there. I don't think it is time to go re-write all
> of our backend/ directories though.

Rivision history is one ;) (mind you, the history does stay with the
file, but it doesn't show up very nice in pure CVS, damn RCS :)

-