splitting handlers into files

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sat Jan 20 06:23:02 PST 2001

> On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 10:18:21PM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> > I think this is a good idea, except for the chap* profiles. They really
> > should go into the Profiles directory. I put them there originally to keep
> > them seperate from the official "Profile"....

Sure, great.

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 01:02:02AM -0500, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> Sooner or later we are going to have more then one backend in the CVS,
> correct? perhaps it would be a good idea to move the perl backend into
> ALFS/backend/perl

It's fine by me.

> PS, i could votch for ALFS/src/backend/perl but i don't want to push :)

Heh, that's too much directories for my taste. :)
But if there is something besides backends and frontends that would go to
ALFS/src, then why not. I just can't think of anything else right now.

BTW, I created those handler files and added more error checking, so it would
be nice if we could decide this soon, so I could commit changes for testing. :)

Neven