splitting handlers into files

Bryan Dumm bdumm at bobby.bcpub.com
Sat Jan 20 04:53:18 PST 2001

> On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 01:02:02AM -0500, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> > Sooner or later we are going to have more then one backend in the CVS,
> > correct? perhaps it would be a good idea to move the perl backend into
> > ALFS/backend/perl
>
> It's fine by me.

I got some reservations about it...

Considering neven's suggestions ala webmin style, and
considering that we could always have more than one
"perl" "backend", I also think we should figure out some
better naming/dir that was has been suggested so far.

But since I have yet to hear of new backend, etc. I don't
know why we are doing this now.... ????

I only wanted to move the profile as I did not think they
belonged there. I don't think it is time to go re-write all
of our backend/ directories though.

Bryan