Updated syntax.txt (was: looking for syntax wor...)

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Jan 15 14:25:13 PST 2001

Yo,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 05:05:37PM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:

> > Okok, i'm back..i've kinda settled back in, and i'll have CVS fixed and
> > finished by tomorrow morning (god yesterday i learned why i love and
> > hate CVS at the same time and the last CVS administrator i knew, took a
> > week to set it up properlly and bitched the entire time =)

> So is this a threat or a warning?

*chuckles* Nono.. i just know how he felt when he was doing CVS,
there's isn't really alot of _good_ information on for what we are doing
with CVS (sure, if we cave out server accounts with each CVS account and
used POSIX ACL for the filesystem it would be easy, but that ain't
really an option :)

Besides, this will work great =)

-