bdumm waves a flag was(Re: make install watcher)

atark at thepipeline.net atark at thepipeline.net
Tue Jan 9 21:50:54 PST 2001

Is the only downside to installchecker/installwatch is that the output
is not formatted to our liking? It should not be that hard to hack it
and get what we are looking for, although it is another package that
would be needed to add to LFS and/or ALFS.  Another issue, is it going
to catch when LFS/ALFS moves files around after "make install".  If I
get a chance I'll try and take a look at it in the next day or so,
unless someone else gets to it first.

--Andy

--
<atark at thepipeline.net>