make install watcher

atark at thepipeline.net atark at thepipeline.net
Tue Jan 9 19:07:24 PST 2001

After the first find run my system caches mucho info because subsequent
finds take much less time. Also you can created a "timestamp" file and
use the cnewer find option and only run it once.  It will pick up
changed files also, this could be good or bad depending on your personal
preference.

--Andy