bdumm waves a flag was(Re: make install watcher)

Bryan Dumm bdumm at bobby.bcpub.com
Tue Jan 9 16:55:22 PST 2001

> Is the only downside to installchecker/installwatch is that the output
> is not formatted to our liking? It should not be that hard to hack it
> and get what we are looking for, although it is another package that
> would be needed to add to LFS and/or ALFS.  Another issue, is it going
> to catch when LFS/ALFS moves files around after "make install".  If I
> get a chance I'll try and take a look at it in the next day or so,
> unless someone else gets to it first.

I am out on alfs devel for a little bit(business issues...), jump on in....

on the "other package" syndrome, see how much we can use it idea
wise, i figured we would be hacking this into the make_install package
management ideas... Not having it as a seperate program.....

we can have the "move files around" part also...

I'll expand on whatever you code up...

Bryan