cvs ci

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Jan 9 15:08:26 PST 2001

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 05:42:54PM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> I found some errors and made updates. I also made the chroot bash test
> in chap6 and it worked fine. BTW check out how I did it as it works but
> is it a kludge or the proper way to do this??

I'm not sure I understand. Proper way for what? For testing, it's just fine.
But I don't think that exiting from chroot for moving bash is really needed
for a Perl backend?

> this seemed to be fine, as I got chap4, chap5, and chap6 to build....
> I will be double checking them later, as I boot, maybe make up some
> X and KDE profiles :)

Great. :)

BTW, has anybody started updating "syntax.txt" ? Has anybody contacted you?
Updating the profile could have been much easier if I had that file. :)

Neven