Found and corrected a few typos

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Jan 9 04:03:32 PST 2001

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 01:06:59AM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> Yea I want to move the tag_remove subroutine to the top of the list.
> It's evil. :) Someone else suggested the trashcan concept. Maybe
> selective trash???? I don't see the point in keeping some things, but
> maybe others until the build is over and it is time to take out the trash????

Interesting idea.
May I suggest adding IDEAS/TODO files in ALFS/backend directory?

TODO for things like: add "no tag scenario", <textdump> whitespace etc., things
that can be done soon, without any discussion needed.

IDEAS would be for that trashcan, speedometer, multiple alfs processes and
things like that, which should be discussed more and can't be implemented
"just like that".

ALFS/TODO should be kept for general ALFS stuff.

Neven