Testing done.

Bryan Dumm bdumm at bobby.bcpub.com
Sun Jan 7 17:03:55 PST 2001

On Monday 08 January 2001 05:52, you wrote:

> It worked. I didn't find any new bugs in the profile/backend.
>
> And BTW, I think 1h15 is a new record for building a LFS system. ;)

I dunno, wait till flake, or god forbid double_u tests out alfs.... :)

Speaking though of "times" and records. I do think having a
speedometer in ALFS could be a good thing. Besides bragging
rights to all of your friends, having different times on how long
things take to compile on different architectures would be a good
thing right? I've been wondering as one thing I noticed, started testing
was running multiple alfs processes.Now minus beatin the crap out of
the box, I could build LFS alot quicker. Could this be improved process
wise, and maybe LFS order optimized? Can other things be improved
based on knowing the time it takes????

Just curious, and congrats on the 1h15m.... :)

Bryan