more updates

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 7 11:48:22 PST 2001

On January  7, 2001 11:12 am, Neven Has wrote:

> > On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 07:45:37AM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> > You will find everything in CVS, also I started a Credits, License
> > file that needs fleshed out.
>
> I'll just reply to your comments here so you can delete them.
> I did some changes/fixes, but I'm not going to send any code here again,
> I'll wait for Jesse to open that CVS account for me, it'll be much easier.

Jesse's out and abount lately (he's away from home, doesn't have much time to
do things). If he hasn't given you an account by the end of today (sunday)
I'll set one up for you. Send me a password you'd like to use (or easier you
can encode a password you want to use and send me the encoded string as
that's what I need anyways)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org