Third ALFS bug report

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Jan 7 11:39:47 PST 2001

On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 01:47:51PM -0500, Simon Perreault wrote:
> configure stops after this error. It's fatal. But the profile doesn't stop,
> and continues until it has completed all chap5. A number of other errors come
> from this one.

This one and that "Starting configure/Finished configure" mess is fixed.
I changed the way the tags inside <preconfigure>/<configure>/... are called,
and this should be discussed, but not here.
We should really use alfs-backend for this.

Commit this to CVS, I'm still waiting for my little CVS account. :)

You could also add:

	<mkdir dir="&LFS;/var">lock log mail run spool</mkdir>

at the end of "chap4".

Thanks,

Neven