by golly part2

Bryan Dumm bdumm at bobby.bcpub.com
Thu Jan 4 02:49:36 PST 2001

Howdy,

> Can't you declare an extra entity? If &quote doesn't exist, create it (or
> give it a better name implying it's our own invention)

Yea tried that, and it didn't work, same problem.

I guess we could declare "another entity" just for "" and put the CDATA
around it, but that seems a little pointless doesn't it? I just added the
CDATA kludge to the profile in the linux package for now, and I will
finish up checking out the Twig documentation details today....

Bryan