Strange error in alfs_app

Bryan Dumm bdumm at bobby.bcpub.com
Tue Feb 27 16:12:31 PST 2001

> Error in tag chroot: Can't load handler for tag '<#PCDATA ...>'
> File/mnt/lfs/cvs/ALFS/backend/handlers/#PCDATA.xml not found
>  at ALFS.pm line 211
>
>  at ALFS.pm line 149
>
> I guess that this is when it's reentering the chroot after moving the
> static versions of bash and bashbug.  Has anyone encountered this before ??

Umm probably not, as this looks like an error you introduced :)

/mnt/lfs/cvs/ALFS/backend/handlers/#PCDATA.xml

there is no such thing. So I am not sure what your profile looks
like, but you have an error in it around the #PCDATA area..

> BTW, I've tried to update/create the profiles chap6/7/8 to reflect the
> state of the CVS-book I downloaded two days ago.

great, post them to alfs-profile so folks can check them out?

Bryan

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org