alfs ftp

Nicholas Dille DarkYeti at gmx.net
Thu Feb 15 02:03:59 PST 2001

> some people were doing 3.0?

i'm currently trying to keep my profile up-to-date to the cvs version of 3.0

i would happily post my profile but i've modified the profile to install a
devfs system from a devfs system so i removed all the makedev.

apart from that i could check for some other modifications, try to get the
profile as close to 3.0 as possible and post it. i can't really work on
anything more since i'll be going on a one week skiing trip tomorrow ... :-)
and :-(

interested?

regards
nic.