alfs ftp

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 14 19:05:57 PST 2001

> Any takers on making sure the ftp site/cvs profiles
> stay in synch?

Wouldn't it make sense to keep the ALFS ftp space in sync with the latest
book as well? Really all that's in packages.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs/ is
just a copy what's in
packages.linuxfromscratch.org/common-packages|intel-packages|ppc-packages as
well. Unless you want to make changes to the profiles that cause ALFS not be
in sync with the current LFS book?

If you want to keep it in sync wiht the current lfs book it wouldn't be a
problem for me to maintain it (just a few symlinks that only change when a
new book releases) as I'm keeping ftp in sync as it is.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org