DTD

Corey Cox sleepnir at usa.net
Thu Feb 1 08:50:20 PST 2001

I have attached a starting DTD, it is broken and needs  alot of work.  Right
now it is just a translation of syntax.txt.  I want to fix it but my main
concern is not breaking someone elses work.  Primarily I think we need to
define what the preconfigure, configure, postconfigure, prebuild .... and so
on ... tags do and need to have in them so they can be implemented.  Also I
believe certain attributes should be changed to elements - specifically: dir,
param, file.  There are others.  Frankly this first copy is a real mess and I
know it so don't yell at me yet.

--
Corey Cox.

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org