linux package

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 14 17:37:44 PST 2001

On Wednesday 14 February 2001 20:30, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> But one can also tell the front-end to have the user confirm every single
> step of the profile. Or only have it ask the user confirmation about
> certain issues (like directories in --prefix).

That's exactly what I meant when I said "not absolute". If you have the
possibility of having it not absolute, then it is not absolute.

I knew you had control over every aspect of alfs, I was just wondering if
that control was gained by editing the profile or if it could be achieved by
simply using the frontend.

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.dyn.dhs.org/nomis80.gpg
I know Linux. I need a job. Do I fit your needs? Email me!