param* and order

Bryan Dumm bdumm at bobby.bcpub.com
Wed Feb 14 15:21:11 PST 2001

On Wednesday 14 February 2001 16:41, you wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 10:37:35AM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> > Anyone want to take a stab @ param* and when an "order"
> > matters. Prime example <patch>. The code ain't right. Any
> > takers?
>
> Hm, not as easy as I first thought. :)

maybe use gerard's suggestion? That works for patch,
that's the only command that has had this "problem".

> Changing the profile syntax is out of the question, I suppose. =:)

I would suppose to. :)

> BTW, do you _really_ need so many attributes ? ;)

for me personally, I don't get much past ./configure;make;make_install
But yea we do as we all know what ./configure --help or some commands
attributes are like.......

We will probably run into this problem again down the road,
but I think we should do it like patch, and beat on that handler,
try and keep param* the default otherwise....

Bryan