ALFS.pm drawbacks

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Mon Feb 12 09:38:36 PST 2001

> >May I just suggest something?
> > Have you read "linux/Documentation/CodingStyle" ? :) There are a lot of
> > good points made there,

I've been trying to make a LFS-3.0/cvs profile set and noticed that as far
as the !ENTITIES are not realy consistent.  We have: "swap-partition,"
"packages_dir," "builddir," etc....  Would it be a big thing to make them
consistent? I.E. swapPartition, packagesDir, buildDir, and so on....  That
style is my personal favorite, but as long as they're all the same, it
doesn't matter really.  (underscore style is my second fav.)

cheers,

~jason

--
| jason at tommyk.com |