seperate static build profile

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Wed Dec 26 08:21:36 PST 2001

On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 03:49:38AM +0000, Paul Campbell wrote:
> > is there an option to chroot to set some enveronment variables? I need
> > it to finish my profile.
>
> > It's my first one - based on the default LFS-3.1 profile and the
> > keep_chap5_chap6_sep hint
>
> <setenv name="foo">barr</setenv>

<setenv>
    <variable>foo</variable>
    <value>bar</value>
</setenv>

:)

But there is a problem with this.

<setenv> would have to be called (once) before every action inside
<chroot>, because environment is lost when you stop executing.

I was thinking if we should somehow improve <chroot> - for now it's not very
smart, it can only change root directory and that's it.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org