perl status update

Mark Ellis mark.uzumati at virgin.net
Wed Dec 19 11:43:41 PST 2001

Not really an update, more of an info newsflash :) When i posted about the
last release, i said i wasn't sure whether external entities would work,
well they dont :(

I get strange errors about various things, and i'm buggered if i know what
it's doing. Therefore i'm giving _very_ serious thought about switching
from XML::Twig to LibXML. It has loads of features, seems to be regularly
updated and is just plain cool, as long as it works of course :) If anyone
has a good reason why not to do this, then please say so, I may give it a
go after crimble.

Mark
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org