aLFS-3.1 profiles

Paul Campbell paul at pauls.bsrg.dnsq.org
Tue Dec 11 05:39:01 PST 2001

Chris Lynn <roryo at roryo.dynup.net> wrote:
> Hiya,

> 	I'm pleased to announce that I have completed an LFS-3.1 profile, and am
> releasing it for your building pleasure.  ;-)

> These are based on the Perl FE/BE btw, and have not been tested or used with
> nALFS.

Yep.  Cool.  I have one that is tested with nALFS, new sytax and split as 3,0
was, just out of interest.

Chris, you stole my fire. *g*

I have also converted mother.xml to the new syntax and split it up (properly),
it will be a little while yet, it in about 45 pieces all over my HD at the mo.

I'll let you know when it's finished.

--
Paul
*** Error 47: Element <rant> does no exist.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org