aLFS-3.1 profiles

Chris Lynn roryo at roryo.dynup.net
Mon Dec 10 20:14:07 PST 2001

Hiya,

	I'm pleased to announce that I have completed an LFS-3.1 profile, and am
releasing it for your building pleasure.  ;-)

These are based on the Perl FE/BE btw, and have not been tested or used with
nALFS.

It's available at the following places:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~roryo/aLFS-profiles-3.1.tar.bz2

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at roryo.dynup.net:/home/cvsroot login
<return for passwd>
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at roryo.dynup.net:/home/cvsroot co -r lfs_3_1 base-lfs

If you happen to use the cvs make sure that you use the -r tag, other wise
you may end up with my working copy, and that's not always 100%.

Have fun, and please send any problems with them to either this list or me
personally at roryo at roryo.dynup.net

Chris
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org