Just a question

Jay Bennie jay at lincore.com
Mon Dec 10 15:48:00 PST 2001

Jason,  thanks for this post, the rambling support questions are beginning to annoy me as well.

If the people who persist in mailing the list continue, can you block them at the server, or send a nice reply rejecting their mail. I know it's a bit OTT, but may be they will get the message.

To reiterate :
The alfs-discuss list is for alfs development discussion only.
Please do not abuse the list, because it will quickly become obsolete.

PS how are things progressing anyway? I'm still knocking together the documentation I was talking about, and reading up on the coolness of XSLT with Java.
I ask because my Linux box is down, I had to poach the memory for another machine, so I haven't had a look at the code and XML src for about 3 weeks now.