Just a question

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Mon Dec 10 11:11:30 PST 2001

> -----Original Message-----
> From: alfs-discuss-owner at linuxfromscratch.org
> [mailto:alfs-discuss-owner at linuxfromscratch.org]On Behalf Of
> Christophe
> Dupré
> Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 10:56 AM
> To: alfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org
> Subject: Just a question

I have a question too:  Does anyone bother to read (and understand) the
mailing list info page before randomly posting to a list?  I'm sorry if
I sound harsh, but over the past few weeks it's been msg after msg after
msg of "I installed LFS, now what" or "my X doesn't work."  Number one,
this list has a smallish number of subscribers, so not that many people
will even be reading of your plight.  Number two, these messages are far
off topic which is discussion of Automated Linux From Scratch.  Number
three, there is a perfectly good list just for questions such as these.
Plese post to blfs-support.  Please ppl, read the mailing list info page
in it's entierty. It's @