XSLT to convert from V-1.0 --> V-2.0

flake at sedum.tommyk.com flake at sedum.tommyk.com
Wed Dec 5 09:31:17 PST 2001

On 2001-12-05, Paul Campbell doth wrote:

> Erm.  It appears to work.  I have succesfully converted two profiles to what
> appears to be the new Syntax.  The latest version of nALFS parses and runs the
> scripts, although I have not performed a build yet.
>
> I will upload everything to the URL below.  If you want I will convert your
> profiles, if you mail them to me.  I may even make a CGI version for you.

I should probably upload this to the LFS server and make at least a small note about it.  I haven't checked it out yet, but even if it's not perfect, it would be a big help I'm sure to many people.  I was thinking that someone might attemptsomething like this, but didn't know someone would do it so quickly!  :)

	*sigh* I still have to go over the DTD(s) posted a while back (now languishing in my inbox) and see about integrating that if for nothing more at the moment than having "correct" XML.  So much work to do..

Cheers,

~Jason

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org