XSLT to convert from V-1.0 --> V-2.0

Paul Campbell paul at cmm.uklinux.net
Tue Dec 4 04:17:08 PST 2001

Lo all.

I have been learning a little XSLT for XML->XHTML, but it only just occured to
me that I can use it to convert between any XML document format and another.

The enitities are expanded in the first pass, but that's easy sorted by
escaping them pre-process.

Anyway, I'm looking here for the DTD for Version 2.0.  I already have V1.0 dtd,
and I'll let you know how it goes.

If you are working through a transformation from Versionn 1.0 to 2.0, then you
may want to wait, to see if this is going to work.  Xalan should do a profile
in about 3 seconds.

--
Paul
All Your Bass are Belong to Us