unsubscribe

SirKnight sirknight at ntur.net
Fri Aug 31 15:14:18 PDT 2001

Thank you, you gotta admit though that my method worked pretty well. (or did
it, I guess I'll see)

Well, thank you, and yes, I was wrong, I should have just asked nicely, but
( <-- not justifying my behavior) I have been unsubscribing several times
and just got a little upset.

Thanks again,
-SirKnight