Profiles archive?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 31 09:34:49 PDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 01:26:52PM +0100, Paul Campbell wrote:
> I am new, and I was wondering if there is a central store of profiles that I
> can raid?  I have just completed my first 3.0pre4 aLFS build, and I'm hungry
> for more.

There's some to be found in
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~flake/ALFS/profiles but I don't know if
it has all the things you are looking for like router, samba, imap,
postfix, etc. If it's not there, there's a very good chance it hasn't
been written yet (and feel free to write them and send them our way so
they can be archived).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org