unsubscribe

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 31 09:32:49 PDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 05:42:52PM -0700, SirKnight wrote:
> I have received the "unsubscribed successfully" message several times from this list and all the other LFS lists.  I have to try 20 times of sending the same message to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org before the server actually takes my off.  If someone doesn't get me off this list fast I'm gonna flood the list with complaints.

Threathing is real nice. Next time just ask for some help and read the
emails listar send you when you subscribed that has contact info in it.
You could just nicely ask me to unsubscribe you, which I have just done.
You're no longer on any of the LFS lists and if there's anything in a
any mail queue you may still receive some messages between.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org