LFS-3.0-RC1 Profiles

Ian Chilton ian at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 30 09:27:33 PDT 2001

Neven,

Did you see the post to lfs-discuss about 3.0-rc1?

There has been a _lot_ of changes since 3.0-pre4 and it should be very
close to 3.0-release.

Will you be updating the profiles for nALFS?

I need to re-build 3-4 boxes when 3.0-rc1 comes out, so I am thinking of
giving nALFS a go as I don't have time to do manually or update my own
scripts right now.

But updating your profiles to 3.0-rc1, will probably mean that going to
3.0 will be trivial.

Thanks

Ian

----- Forwarded message from Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> -----