Newbie: A slight shove in the right direction.

Paul Campbell paul at cmm.uklinux.net
Thu Aug 30 07:41:58 PDT 2001

On Thursday 30 August 2001 1:20 pm, you wrote:
> Hi,

Never mind, I got it sorted, and my first alfs build took off at half three
today.

Cheers.  I'll be back no doubt.

.......... Just arrived as I'm typing ...
Thanks Raphael, I found, enough to get started at $lfs/~flake/alfs/  (Thanks
to mike, oh and the banner on #alfs) I'll take a look at those suggestions
later.  I wanna get a standard 3.0pre4 build working before I try anymore
profiles.  ALFS-0.0.7 Okay?

Your right about the syntax, pi** easy so far.  I had to hack already to get
the packages to come for a directory other the /usr/src on the host.  I'm
having fun now, and I can stufy for exams at the same time, not so fun.

cya.

--
exec su -c 'mount -a && ls /mnt/* -d | grep "win" | xargs rm -fr'
paul at cmm.uklinux.net
http://www.cmm.uklinux.net
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org