nALFS vs. rALFS ???

Daniel Nielsen djn at daimi.au.dk
Mon Aug 20 16:16:51 PDT 2001

Hi all... When I (last night) was using my (almost) LFS3-pre1 system
to build another lfs... I though that it must be easier to automate
this process to build the entire system. Not only LFS... but the lots!

Now... I've heard about two systems capable of this (correct me if I'm
wrong) nALFS and rALFS... But which one should I use? Is there any
difference in terms of functionality? What is peoples experiences with
these two systems?

/Daniel

--
Daniel Nielsen - Student of C.S. at the Univerity of Aarhus, DK
Office: 5342.220                 |
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org