Problem with nALFS profile

CoreyCox CoreyCox at linuxfreemail.com
Sun Aug 12 07:03:01 PDT 2001

cbrands wrote:

>Hi
>
>When I tried to use nALFS the compilation stopped at the static building of
>bzip2. I think the problem is with the profile and not with nALFS.

<snip>

>Any idea what I can try next?

Well, have you verified that it works on the system without using nALFS?
 I'm wondering if there is comething wrong with the build environment on
your host distro.  What chapter is this in? 5 or 6?  This would be a
good first test - just so we know it isn't something outside teh system.

--
Corey Cox

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org