more profiles / nALFS / x11

Nicolas Nieswandt Nicolas.N at gmx.de
Thu Aug 9 15:26:06 PDT 2001

Hi all,

> I know that the profile-syntax is still in development but after I builded
> lfs with "nALFS" which worked very good I wanted to do more with it.
>
> So, should/could we start to make more profiles ?
> Did anyone begin to make a X11/KDE/GNOME profile ?
>
> I would like to start with the X11 profile, if noone else would like to.
> (but before this I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks :/ )
>
> What do you think about it ?

I could not wait and did some work for it.

With "nALFS" I got zlib and X11 compiled but I have to integrate
some configuration and the rest of the X11-hint.
But feel free to look at what I've done already, and tell my what you think
about it.

http://www.qsl.net/dj9na/linux/lfs/
http://www.qsl.net/dj9na/linux/lfs/x11.xml

Nicolas Nieswandt