Profile syntax

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 19 13:27:16 PDT 2000

> This is semi-final. After you guys have given your valueable input we'll mark
> it "final syntax" and we'll see what other tags and constructions are needed
> to finish chapters 7 through 9.

This has been "Final certified" by me. This certification program is
designed to help people working on the profile syntax know what profiles
have been approved by Simon Perreault. The profiles that have been
approved passed a number of tests (including the infamous "Is this profile
good?" test), and are certified able to go into final stage.
Congratulations profile syntax 0.0.2!

-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA
KGB GRU DISA  DoD  defense  systems  military  systems spy steal terrorist
Allah Natasha  Gregori destroy destruct attack  democracy will send Russia
bank system compromise international  own  rule the world ATSC RTEM warmod
ATMD force power enforce  sensitive  directorate  TSP NSTD ORD DD2-N AMTAS
STRAP warrior-T presidental  elections  policital foreign embassy takeover

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org